Price: $59.99 CAD
Whether you’re a runner or a weight lifter, you’re definitely familiar with foam rollers. I can honestly say that foam rollers not only prevent/reduce sore muscles, they even speed up recovery too. One day, my boyfriend came home with the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller in toe. After YEARS of not rolling out after a workout/run, my whole body, (primarily my legs and back), were tight beyond belief. I decided to set up shop on my living room floor and roll out, (to the best of my abilities). Here’s what I thought of it in the few weeks that I’ve used it:
- It’s lightweight and fairly easy to travel with since it’s hollow.
- The grid-like design really kneads into tight muscles.
- It’s excellent for rolling out all regions of the back, glutes, hamstrings, quads, and IT bands.
Some cons that you may want to be aware of:
- The roller is quite firm, (which I love, but not everyone is a fan and may want something softer).
- The length of the roller makes it a little tricky to balance on.
- It doesn’t get areas like the calves or adductors very well, (I would recommend the TriggerPoint GRID STK Foam Roller for this).
Overall, it’s definitely a great roller, especially if you’re on the go and want to take it with you. It also comes in different colours, so you really can’t go wrong!
Running Fast, Lifting Heavy Approved: Yes, (but not for calves or adductors)
-Running Fast, Lifting Heavy